Identity: “Who are you?”

Kiara
If someone asked me who I was, I’d give them the obvious answer: I’m Kia.
A name holds so much, it sums up your identity. Your favorite music, your fears, your likes, your dislikes. It’s all summed up into one word.
Identity is what defines us as a person. Me, I find my identity in music, it’s the one thing that’s always constant in my life. Being in High School, I have absolutely no idea what I want to do, I’ve gone from vet to criminal psychologist.
However, music can tell a lot about a person, the fact that I listen to Katy Perry, Ke$ha and Pitbull shows that I have a fun side; liking Luke Bryan, Chris Young and Lady Antebellum shows that I have a laid-back, country girl side; the fact that I like 1D and Cher Lloyd shows that I have a crazy, fan girl best friend. My love for Skillet and Switchfoot says that I’m religious; and my complete obsession with Black Veil Brides, Avenged Sevenfold and Breaking Benjamin shows that I have a rocker chic side.
Another thing I could be identified with is reading, I’m a major bookworm. My love of reading and the way I get swept up in books made me want to be an author. I want to be able give people that amazing sensation of being swept into another world.
So, who am I? I’m Kia. Now the question is, who are you?