Identity: All about Me

I am so sweet
Identity: All about Me
I am a girl that is 17 years old. I love being a teenager because I get to drive. I am the one that loves to drive everywhere. I love driving with my friends because they keep me company when I am driving but they know not to distract me.
I live in a really small town called “Otterville.” There is only about 500 people. That is what I consider a small town. Everyone in this town pretty much gets along with each other. Maybe every once in a while you will hear about some drama about someone. I try and stay out of the drama because someone like me doesn’t need to be in drama.
We have a school in this town. I have gone to this school since I was in kindergarten. It is not really that big. Everyone in this school gets along most of the time and I said most. Sometimes the high school kids get in fights. But worst of all drama. Sometimes I get dragged in it but I try not to.
But since I have lived in this tiny town it has made me the person I am today.