lured by glamour, crazy movement
my desires sleep in droplets
waiting to be found.

Please check out my blogs! xx
classandthecity.wordpress.com
fczochanski.blogspot.com
Rate this:
Comment by stardustdreamer18

Wow, this is absolutely incredible! I'm a young poet, I'm trying to get back into it after I stopped for awhile. I was wondering if you might have any advice for me? I'm also thinking about writing a novel; I usually just write short stories. If you do have the time to give me some tips, here are some of the questions I have.
How do you deal with writer's block?
What kinds of things inspire your work?
Where do you usually write?
Do you ever doubt/harshly critique your work and feel like giving up?
How did you get into writing/when did you start, and how and what has made you better?
Just any tips/advice you've learned?
I'm so sorry if I'm bothering you, you definitely don't need to answer if you don't want to! I've just been looking through your work and its really amazing, so I'll take any advice and use it. Thank you so much, I know this sounds cheesy, but your work is super inspiring. :)
(Also, just an fyi, you won't find any of my poetry or "good" work on my blog right now, I don't really feel comfortable posting my work publicly).
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 4:10:08 AM
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy