My Hero is in Question

saraginsburg
I feel as if that is a question often asked; who is your hero? But, how am I to know the answer to that question? Merriam Webster's dictionary defines a hero as, "One admired for his achievements and noble qualities." If that is the true definition of a hero, then it is needless to say I have an incalculable amount. Many people walk in and out of my life on a daily basis displaying admirable qualities worthy of heroism. Even the smallest thing, like someone opening a door, is noble. Even the smallest thing, like earning an A on your homework, is an achievement. If we all display nobility and achievement, then aren't we all heroes? Who are we to decide who is a hero or who is not? It is impossible for me to have just one single hero when so many people influence me; so many people display nobility; and so many people display strength worthy of admiration. So, there lies my answer. Every person is a hero in his or her own right. Every person is my hero in his or her own right.