My Hero is My Mom

writer101
Who is my hero or what is my hero, is it a super hero like superman, batman, or spider man out to save the world from danger. No. Is my hero a celebrity with fame, glam, and fortune. No. My hero is even better than that, more special than that, more braver than that, and more stronger than that. My hero is my mom.
Through all odds no matter what destruction life has threw at my mother she never once admitted defeat and she has always presnted her self as a strong black woman. My mother has always been there for me even when no one else was and she has sacrifised alot to provide for our family putting long hours in at work just to make ends meet and it seems like she works non stop because when shes home she dosent stop to rest not even for a second I sometimes wonder how one person can do so much in one day and continue to do all this through out a whole week and sometimes this makes me feel guilty at seeing how hard she works I just feel so helpless wacthing her, wanting to help her but I can barley take care of myself. So I just make one silent promise to my self and to my mother. I value that I will get my education and shoot for the stars from there and when I reach a point in my life when I feel like giving up I will just think about my mom and how she kept going through life with her head held up high and this will be the push that I will need to be successful and to be able to take care of my mom like she once took care of me.
My mother is a queen to me but sometimes I dont show my appreciation and I dont tell her how much I love her and how much of an impact she really has had on my life. Some times we take the people we love the most for granted but sitting here thinking about all the things my mother has done for me just makes me love her even more and although some times we dont get along or see eye-to-eye im so fortunate that God has placed this Woman in my life or I wouldnt be the person that I am today filled with goals and dreams that has the desire to make these dreams into reality.
Self motivation, Self respesct, respect for others, and self discipline is the charateristics that my mother has instilled in me, she taught me that life isnt always fair and when you want something you have to work hard and strive for the best and when I have a dream I better run with it and dont look back until I reach the finish line. This is the person that I am all thanks to my hero, my mother.
Comment by vilotlow

you are a very good writer and also child ;-)
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2014 2:40:57 PM