My hero is anyone with a disability

hersheygirl
Everyday is a struggle from writing their name, to saying hello, to walking down the hall. They have a daily fight where everything in life is against them. My hero is anyone who has some type of disability because they face so many struggles on a day to day basis but they never give up. They learn to stop and smell the roses and they live each day as if it were their last. People complain about life and say it is bad because they got a bad grade, or they are really tired, or they could not go to the party; but people with a disability live with a struggle and that feeling that they can never get rid of. When I see someone with any type of disability I thank my lucky stars that I am not like that and I show them respect. Their daily struggles in life are more then I will ever have to go through and yet they still have a smile on their face. People say superman is a hero but he does not have struggles in life, these people do. We take simple things like typing this essay for granite when some just wish they could type or they could spell. They are my hero’s and they have earned that title because life handed them a lot of bad lemons yet they still made lemonade taste so sweet.