My hero is Beres Mosley

scottie1
A hero is a person that will put there own safety behind another in an istant. I never knew what that was until I met my brothers friend Beres.
Beres is a young man that had to grow up really fast. He is the second oldest in his family and the oldest boy. He has four other siblings and three of them are younger than he is. With his mom being a single mother they are always home alone with nothing but each other to take care of themselves. This makes Beres the man of the house.
The three siblings were hungry and Beres was the only one there to feed them. He decided to make them some fries. Beres starts cooking the fries and forgets that his brother and sisters are playing in the kitchen. Next thing you know the pot flips over he pan of grease and it was heading for the kids. He pushes them out of the way and his hand bursts into blisters.
Beres sacraficed his whole left hand for his family. Now he is playing football foer pop warner and making plays at that. That is the true meaning of a hero