My Hero is My Mom

dside4
Superman is not my hero. He pulls a lady from a burning skyscraper on the 46th floor: Not a hero .He stops a asteroid from colliding into earth: Not my hero. He saves a group of children from a boulder: Still not my hero. Many think that because he has superpowers that give him a hero concept but it doesn’t make him a hero. My hero can do better than that and she doesn’t even have superpowers. My hero is my Mom because of her enduring and everlasting love, her amazing strength, and endless passion; she is 10x better than Superman. With these “superhuman” concepts to keep going through life I have never failed.
My mom is literally my heart. Her love for me is indescribable but the events that have shown her love for me are. There was once I was playing a game of football with my friends and I threw a football into the window of my house by mistake. I had broken my mom’s whole china collection that was given to her by her mother before she died.. I started to pick up the pieces of china and as I was doing that I cut my hand. The look on my mom’s face was worse than the look she had when she saw the china broken, as she came rushing to me to take a look at my hand I was amazed. I asked my mom “aren’t you mad at me for me breaking the plates?” but all she did was look at me and said “Those plates don’t matter to me if you are hurt”. That’s love is a love that can cannot be erased, that love by itself could a superhero alone, but my mom isn’t just a superhero.
My mom has a strength that rivals or surpasses superman himself. With her uncanny ability to multitask at any point and to somehow find time for me is a strength that I need. She didn’t have to save me from a burning bus for me to realize that she could if she need to. That is how strong she is because no matter what kind of obstacle comes my way she will always hold up the building so I can get out. She has worked three jobs before and still found time to go to my Rotc competitions. Superman couldn’t do that.
My mom is a powerful her. She is not able to leap buildings in one single bound but she can wake me up at 6:30 , take me to school by 7:15 and be to work by 8:00 when each one of the destinations are 5 mils apart. She is not faster than a speeding bullet but she is the best soccer, football and basketball teacher I ever had. She cannot see through walls but she can still hug, kiss and make the best cookies in the world. My mom should not be like Superman, Superman should try to be like my mom.