My hero is my boyfriend Ryan Chew

lexi015
Many peoples hero's range from epic hero's in fairytales to everyday people. My hero is comprised of many admirable qualities. I admire my boyfriend Ryan because of his patience and caring nature.
No matter the mistakes I make throughout this journey he is always taking time to sit down and listen to me. whenever my depression gets worse on certain days, Ryan sits me down and just listens. He does not even have to say anything. I never have to go to him and say "I'm having a bad day, listen to me." He is extremley patient with me and helps me through every problem. Ryan holds me when I cry and constantly reminds me that he will always be here no matter what.
Furthermore, through his patience, his care shi8ned through. He knew that if it was Saturday and I was very down and depressed he could take me out and we would have fun. When I am with Ryan every emotion fades. My love for him grows as my sadness fades away. We go out to his property to visit his horses. Just being around all the horses is extremley calming. They are very sweet and loving animals. We go fishing at his dad's and his dad sits down and has conversations with me about life and my future. I cannot say enough that I do not know where I would be without my boyfriend.
In essence, I believe that everything happens for a reason. I think that I became depressed to make me a stronger more stable human being. I feel that Ryan came at the right time for me. That he was sent to me to help me through this hard time. He makes me stronger through his patient and caring nature. Now Ryan and I are so in love that we are inseperable. We go no where without one another.