STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

MY HERO IS KAYLA STEVENSON

Johnard
What is a hero? People think that a hero is a person that is close to you, or a person that you look up to, or even a person that inspires you. Well to me a hero is all of those this plus more; a hero is a person, who is there for you when you need them to be, a person who is an ideal person to be that can help you with a problem. Now with that said my hero and my best friend is Kayla Stevenson, she is a really amazing person, she was always there for me when I need her and she is an ideal person.
A hero in someone’s life can be anyone ranging from people you know to people that are famous but really anyone and everyone can be a hero. My hero happens to be my best friend and she has been and always will be there for me. She is the kind of person who will care for you and will help you if you need it. When something happens to me or I’m in a bad mood she would always be the best one to talk to not only because she cares but because she will do anything in her power to help. An example was that I was sad, and I needed someone to talk to, I could call her anytime and she will take her time to listen and help me through my problems. If I didn’t have her in my life to be there for me then I wouldn’t be the person I am.
I am the person I am because of my hero, she helped me through life and I look up to her. I find her to be an ideal person or a model of a great person. There is so much about her that makes her a person that I admire, she is very smart, and she always makes great decision, and has a great personality. She is smart as she is in the top 100 of the class; well I guess a little secret is that I’m jealous of her smarts. She has the proper judgment on situations, she know the difference between bad and good and makes the right decision to make everyone happy. Kayla has a personality that makes you feel warm in side because you can tell that she cares about you, it’s the personality that would make you laugh if you are down or to make you smile just because you’re happy as can be.
“A hero is a person who does what they can to help”. My hero Kayla Stevenson and she is the person that will always be there for me when I need her and she is a role model or a person that is ideal. I am glad to have her in my life, she is a person I admire and want to be like. This is why she is my hero, I love her.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy