MY HERO IS KAYLA STEVENSON

Johnard
What is a hero? People think that a hero is a person that is close to you, or a person that you look up to, or even a person that inspires you. Well to me a hero is all of those this plus more; a hero is a person, who is there for you when you need them to be, a person who is an ideal person to be that can help you with a problem. Now with that said my hero and my best friend is Kayla Stevenson, she is a really amazing person, she was always there for me when I need her and she is an ideal person.
A hero in someone’s life can be anyone ranging from people you know to people that are famous but really anyone and everyone can be a hero. My hero happens to be my best friend and she has been and always will be there for me. She is the kind of person who will care for you and will help you if you need it. When something happens to me or I’m in a bad mood she would always be the best one to talk to not only because she cares but because she will do anything in her power to help. An example was that I was sad, and I needed someone to talk to, I could call her anytime and she will take her time to listen and help me through my problems. If I didn’t have her in my life to be there for me then I wouldn’t be the person I am.
I am the person I am because of my hero, she helped me through life and I look up to her. I find her to be an ideal person or a model of a great person. There is so much about her that makes her a person that I admire, she is very smart, and she always makes great decision, and has a great personality. She is smart as she is in the top 100 of the class; well I guess a little secret is that I’m jealous of her smarts. She has the proper judgment on situations, she know the difference between bad and good and makes the right decision to make everyone happy. Kayla has a personality that makes you feel warm in side because you can tell that she cares about you, it’s the personality that would make you laugh if you are down or to make you smile just because you’re happy as can be.
“A hero is a person who does what they can to help”. My hero Kayla Stevenson and she is the person that will always be there for me when I need her and she is a role model or a person that is ideal. I am glad to have her in my life, she is a person I admire and want to be like. This is why she is my hero, I love her.