The Olympic Spirit

VanessaP
The Olympic Spirit
As we many know, the Olympics are a big part around our country and all over the world. I really enjoy watching the swimming and skiing Olympics. None of the other Olympics really catch my attention. I love the fact that in swimming they have to be fast to be able to do a certain number of laps. I think it's pretty fun seeing the swimmers determined that they want to win. I notice how much hard work they are trying to put in to make everything possible for them to take the win. I love the fact that in the Skiing Olympics they just use so many moves in the competition. You really need to practice for this type of Olympics because with one mistake you can fall down or something. Olympics actually take you time and to practice for them.

On the other hand, the first time I saw Olympics was probably like about 4 years ago. I really don't get into as much but when I do I focus on Swimming and Skiing Olympics. My favorite Olympic moment was when I can't remember how many years ago but a swimmer finished from one side to another side of the Olympic pool in 10 seconds. For me, it was a really exciting moment because I get so pumped up thinking their not going to win. I just get so excited for theses two Olympic competitions and just start screaming. In skiing, I love seeing them go down a big mountain and just looking at their techniques and moves. It's just really so much fun.

Furthermore, my thoughts on the Olympics safety is that every person in there must be safe. They need to have at least over 1,000 secuirty's in the perimeter. It is really important that nothing happens to the competitors to be and feel safe or else they will just think about negative things while competing. My family sometimes watches the Olympics but they honestly prefer the World Cup better. As a human, I believe that every human has the potential for greatness. No one should give up in life. We all need to push forward. Last, giving up and ending is not a choice for humans and the Olympic competitors.