The Olympic Spirit: To take part and unite nations

kakumittal23
The Olympic spirit is best expressed in the Olympic Creed:
"The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not to win but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well."
The Olympic Games give us the chance to celebrate our shared humanity, and the object of the competitors should be to express this humanity by performing fairly and honestly to the best of their natural ability. The Olympic spirit can be seen in all those who compete in the Games, not just in those who win the medals. This spirit can be seen in athletes from poorer parts of the world, who have little chance to develop their skills or gain experience, but who do the best they can with limited resources, and who represent their country with pride and dignity. In the spirit of the Olympics, the most important thing is to have taken part fairly, and to have done one's best. This is what the Olympic Games are really about, and some might say it's what life is really about as well. Olympic games are all about the spirit of integration of two nations . Different athletes come from different parts of world to compete with each other. Through Olympics , these players get a chance to showcase their talent and to meet and understand people from different cultures.
snowboarding is the world's fastest growing winter sport and is set to become even more popular than ice hockey. It is still a young sport and there are many people eager to learn more about the enjoyment the sport has to offer. Without going to a mountain and taking a few lessons it is hard to fully appreciate what the sport really is, and the sensation that riding a snowboard gives. Alpine skiing and snowboarding are one of my favourite winter games .
These Olympic games not only integrate the players of different nations but also gradualy increases the love and affection in between a family. I enjoy every moment of it when my cousins and all the family members sit to see winter olympics ,enjoying and doing pranks on each other.
Games are considered as a way to solve differences from all times . Ancient kings always chose games as a better way than war.in maha bharata also , kauravs and pandavs first tried to play “chausar” rather than war.This is the reason that Olympics are even now considered as best way to communicate and to propose friendship between two countries and the best community games all over the world.Thus , Olympic spirit is not to win but is to take part and develop skills , gain experience and increase peace and dignity in world.