Olympic Spirit: Universal Firework

Ebony18

What is it about the olympics that makes the world go crazy? perhaps it’s the magnitude the olympics posses, when you think about it, this one event brings all the countries of the world together.Just like at school when we’d play sports, there was always people that you just couldn’t stand and when you played with them in a team magic happened. You had a sense of pride in your team you wanted to win not because a million dollars was the prize but just for the satisfaction of winning. Everyone put a side any differences and respected one another. I think that’s what the olympics does, it gives hope even though it is just games we’re all just big kids that can’t help but scream loudly when our team wins. There’s so much conflict in the world and for a while everyone has something to cheer about. The olympic spirit is universal its like a firework that lights up the world, igniting sparks in pride, achievement and determination and that’s worth not having your regular TV shows on for a little while.