My hero is Brandon G. Scott Walton.

CaitlinBby
A hero doesn’t just have to be someone who’s strong, it doesn’t have to be a policeman or a firefighter, a hero, can just be someone who impact’s your life daily. Brandon though he is not fighting in war, is my hero. Life’s not always easy and I really haven’t had the easiest, and he’s been there for me no matter what. Also, he never has anything negative to say towards me.
Obviously, life throws numerous curves at you but you always need something or someone to fall back on. Lucky for me I have both; I’ve got a wonderful relationship and a wonderful person to share that with. I’ve moved a lot in the past two years, and I really am not able to be at home because home changes so frequently. But there’s always a place where I’m welcome and that’s at his home, his family has taken me in and takes care of me. I’ve never had to need anything because if I’ve got something that I need, he gets it for me. If I need a place to stay that night I’ve always got a place to go, and when I need to eat, there’s always a place for me at the kitchen table. It might sounds crazy, but when a lot of people have turned on you in life, the fact that there’s always someone there for you it really gives you a different outlook on life.
Nobody denies that compliments are great, and always having positive enforce is good to hear. My parents have never really been strict on grades, but when I brought straight A’s home and Brandon went and bragged to all his friends how smart I was, it really made me strive harder, because I like to know what I’m doing is being appreciated. Just like getting my first job, or even getting a hair cut always hearing “you’re amazing” or “you’re perfect” really makes you just want to keep going. Just knowing that one person loves you unconditionally, is enough to get you through any obstacle and the fact that the person who loves you thinks that you can overcome any obstacle, just makes it all worth the while.
Overall it really doesn’t matter who your hero is as long as they’re there for you, and I know, no one that could influence me more than he can. A person couldn’t live in this world for long without love, and the fact that someone cares for you and always has your back or tells you all the great things you do and accomplish in life and makes you want to succeed is a hero to me. “A boy doesn't have to go to war to be a hero; he can say he doesn't like pie when he sees there isn't enough to go around.”(Edgar Watson Howe ).