STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

My Hero Is Dwayne Wade

raza23
Staying positive through hard times can be a tough things to do. However those who are able to fight all the hardships are considered heroes. One of the people that come to mind is NBA superstar Dwayne Wade 2006 NBA champion. However in 2006 everything crashed down when he dislocated his shoulder and he wasn’t the same for a whole other season. My hero is Dwayne Wade, because he kept his head up through all of the criticism and also he also gives back to the community. Dwayne Wade has been through a roller coaster of a career, but he’s continues to practice and get better every single day.
Dwayne Wade is considered my hero because he kept his head up through all of the criticism. When his shoulder got dislocated mostly everyone thought Dwayne Wade would never be as good as he was before. He came back after two seasons and was better than ever. He went to Chicago the summer of 2008 to train to come back better. Wade wanted revenge that summer of 2008 he was going to participate in the Summer Olympics and wanted to use the Olympics as a returning party as one of the elite and he did just that. Throughout all the criticism that was thrown at him he kept his head up and never gave up on his goal to be the best. People began to write him off as one of the elite in the NBA, but Wade stayed positive and dedicated to work back to full form. Wade is also considered my hero because he gives back to the community.
Not only is Wade my hero for his work on the court but also the work he does off the court in the community. Dwayne Wade makes a lot of money through playing the game and his sponsorships with companies such as Gatorade and Jordan. He really wants to help the people outside the game such as those who are in need and need help financially especially through the recession he wanted to do as much as he could to help. Also he wants to help children, because they really look up to Wade also because he’s a good guy and never gets into trouble with the law. Wade enjoys giving back to everyone and is always willing to help.
Dwayne Wade is an all-star but without his dedication to the game he wouldn’t be where he’s at. He’s at an elite level and works hard through everything. He kept his head up through all the criticism he receive and stayed dedicated to the game. He’s also willing to help the community because he just doesn’t want a legacy as a great player but also a great person. Dwayne Wade understands what it takes to be successful and so far he’s doing a great job.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy