My Hero Is Dwayne Wade

raza23
Staying positive through hard times can be a tough things to do. However those who are able to fight all the hardships are considered heroes. One of the people that come to mind is NBA superstar Dwayne Wade 2006 NBA champion. However in 2006 everything crashed down when he dislocated his shoulder and he wasn’t the same for a whole other season. My hero is Dwayne Wade, because he kept his head up through all of the criticism and also he also gives back to the community. Dwayne Wade has been through a roller coaster of a career, but he’s continues to practice and get better every single day.
Dwayne Wade is considered my hero because he kept his head up through all of the criticism. When his shoulder got dislocated mostly everyone thought Dwayne Wade would never be as good as he was before. He came back after two seasons and was better than ever. He went to Chicago the summer of 2008 to train to come back better. Wade wanted revenge that summer of 2008 he was going to participate in the Summer Olympics and wanted to use the Olympics as a returning party as one of the elite and he did just that. Throughout all the criticism that was thrown at him he kept his head up and never gave up on his goal to be the best. People began to write him off as one of the elite in the NBA, but Wade stayed positive and dedicated to work back to full form. Wade is also considered my hero because he gives back to the community.
Not only is Wade my hero for his work on the court but also the work he does off the court in the community. Dwayne Wade makes a lot of money through playing the game and his sponsorships with companies such as Gatorade and Jordan. He really wants to help the people outside the game such as those who are in need and need help financially especially through the recession he wanted to do as much as he could to help. Also he wants to help children, because they really look up to Wade also because he’s a good guy and never gets into trouble with the law. Wade enjoys giving back to everyone and is always willing to help.
Dwayne Wade is an all-star but without his dedication to the game he wouldn’t be where he’s at. He’s at an elite level and works hard through everything. He kept his head up through all the criticism he receive and stayed dedicated to the game. He’s also willing to help the community because he just doesn’t want a legacy as a great player but also a great person. Dwayne Wade understands what it takes to be successful and so far he’s doing a great job.