My Hero Leo

EEM2010
My Hero Leo
My hero that i go to for help and is always there would have to be is my boyfriend Leo and we have been together for a year now hes always my shoulder to cry on. He's my hero for many different reasons. He knows exactly what to say to cheer me up and gives me really good advice. Whenever im confused or need someone to talk to hes always the first person i go to for help. He has great friendships and a great relationship with his family which inspire me to do the same. Im not sure who i would look up to if he hadn't come into my life.
For example, I had a best friend who bossed me around and tried making choices for me and after i talked to him i finally realized that she wasn't a true friend like i thought. Leo has a great life and everything seems to work out for him in the end. He has taught me to get through the hard stuff so that my goal can finally come into view. Before i met Leo, I was lost and hadn't ever been this close to anyone before but now that he's in my life, im not sure what i would do without him. He has honestly been there for me through everything and im very thankful for that.
Next, Leo is like my life savor lately Ive been going through so much trying to graduate and everything else going on but he still inspires me to be strong and not to give up. He's got through high school already so he always tells me things that help out when im in a situation. He's one of the few that really understand everything going on in my life he's always the one who sets me straight. I know that if i ever needed someone to just listen to me that he's the one man for the job.
Finally, Even though i have other people whom i look up to in my life, he's always my first choice for many reasons.When my parents where hard on me about my grades i got really depressed and i felt like there was nothing i could do right. Leo talked to them and made them aware of how much stress im in which therefore made them aware of how unfair they where being. Not only did he do that but he also started helping me with my homework which helped me improve my grade and got my parents to back off a little bit. Leo is truly an amazing person not only is he my bestfriend or my boyfriend he is my hero.