My Heroes are my Mom and Dad

Kamron17
MY Heroes

My heroes are my mom and dad. My parents are always there for me when I need help with something. Both of my parents work hard for the things that my family have. Also they support me in whatever I do. They have shown up to all of my karate tournaments in the past seven years. Also they traveled with me to all of my basketball games I had this past summer for AAU Basketball. Their work ethic is incredible, and that’s just wants me to work hard in my life so I can be successful. Without both of my parents I don’t think I would be the person who I am today.

My mom is one of my heroes because of the fact she teaches me life lessons, and has supported me in whatever way she can. When I do something wrong my mom will be there to support me. During my basketball season this summer we had to travel to different cities and my mom would take everywhere we went. Also when I make mistakes my mom usually talks about the consequences, and what I could have done to make the better decision. I highly appreciate my mom for being there for me when I need her, and I love having her in my life.

Now for my dad, he has to be one of my biggest heroes. The things he does for me and his family, and friends are unbelievable. He helps people in need, has an incredible work ethic, supports me in anything I do, and is there if I need him. I would describe my dad’s work ethic as extraordinary. The reason for that is that he works very hard and by being in the military for twenty plus years a hard work ethic should rub off. Now by being a very hard worker he has become one of the supervisors at his job CSX Railroad Company. Another thing is that when I have a basketball game he always brings the video camera to video tape my game and shows me what I can do better in the next game.

These two people have the characteristics of a hero and that’s what makes them mine. From showing me how to work hard to get what I want in life, or just being there when I need them the most. I love having both my parents in my life and I greatly appreciate everything they have done for me. These two people are my heroes