My Hero

Reneew04
My hero is not your average superman. I honestly can not say ‘Hero’; I have to say Hero's. Yes, I have two heroes. They both inspire me in many ways everyday. I don’t think there is one day where they do not just amaze me. My heroes’ have to be my mom and my older brother.

She’s mom, mother, momma dukes, best friend, pillow, whatever it may be. Whatever she needs to be for the moment. That’s what she transforms into and becomes the day saver. My mom was never the brainiac in school, so therefore never finished high school. She got pregnant with my older brother at a very young age and had to raise him alone. She became a very successful business owner and is doing an amazing job at raising me. I’m always proud to call her my mom.

Other than being way over protective, I have honestly nothing bad to ever say about my older brother. He also never finished high school but went back and got some form of diploma. Then ended up going to college and becoming a dual certified police officer. He eventually married his high school sweet heart and has a family of his own. He is the main man in my life and I definitely look up to him and take notes on everything he does. Whenever I need him he is there. It doesn’t matter if he is at work, we just text eachother or send emails.

Whenever I need someone they are always there. They are both far better than any superman or spiderman. I don’t need a special call or yell or even a sky light signal for them to come. I love my mom and my brother more than life itself. I respect them in any way possible. They have worked hard for everything they have ever gotten and they deserve everything.