I am scared of nothingness

aissatad12
I am scared of not knowing what i want in life or not being anything. Think about your whole life since the day you were born ,you were always told you're here for a reason and you mean something to this world being told all that. Being told that's why they took care of you worked their whole life for you to have a good life; because they want you to be the best ,they want you to make a difference in this world, to change it for the better .Then suddenly all that hard work.Waking up every morning,for 12 years to go to school to get an education and possible four more years of college . And while going to school you go to work and get money to pay for your school .Then suddenly you don't know what you want, you don't know what you are meant to do in this world . Knowing that you mean nothing everything you did was worth nothing it would be the same as if you weren't born or ever existed . The feeling of having no purpose in life. when you could have been anything you wanted to be you could have saved the people that are dying or change people's lives. It makes you feel empty unimportant and scared. Thinking about when it's my time to say goodbye to this world knowing, you have nothing to be remembered for . Your just a dot in big world like this that's what fears me . Bein looked down on in my grave and knowing I did nothing to contribute to this world. It's all a lie ,it's all big Test and I FAILD. The faliour I was born to be.

I am oh highest or ist it the fear of falling . image standing on the tallest building on earth all alone . your standing at the tip of the building your heart racing. You can't even see the ground beneath you ;you know theres a hard floor . then suddenly you're pushed over the feeling frinated you so much you u skipped a hard beat. flying down with no control no help no nothing but gravity overpowering you pushing you down like you're nothing but a light feather. scared for fo life you know its about to end your body crashed to the ground like a hard shell your body collapsing into pieces and there your life if over . there nothing you could've done everything is out of your control and your powerless body pieces laying on the ground.