I am scared of ghosts

kgross99
I am scared of ghosts. The thought that there is something there that i cant see, smell hear or touch just doesn't seem natural in any way. It frightens me to think about how they could just be following you and you wouldn't know. Im not scared of fake ones though, like sheets with holes cut in them. Im only frightened by the real ones, the ones you can't see and can't tell their there. They could just follow you and you would never know, they could wathching you while you work, or relax, or sleep. I don't like that they can just be there without my knowledge. I don't think a lot of people know though, because i'm good at hiding it. I don't show that it effects me. It also doesn't effect other people at all. If i were to tell no one what im scared of then i dont think anyone would ever know.