My Hero Tammy

kaeleanglen
Everyone has a hero. A hero is someone who has superior traits and qualities. To some a hero is a fictional character from books and movies like Edward Cullen, Superman or Batman. To others a hero is someone who is in their everyday lives like their mom, dad , a teacher , coach, or in my case my personal trainer, Tammy. Tammy is my hero because she is someone with knowledge whom has helped me to believe in self empowerment. She taught me to have more self confidence, and her support and motivation have given me the ability to challenge myself at a deeper level.
Tammy has helped me believe in myself which has empowered me. By her helping me set a goal and ways to work towards that goal, like changing my diet from eating junkfood like candy and things that weren't necessary for me to eat into healthy balanced meals. Weight loss also takes a lot of discipline and that means every day I log my food intake and I have to count my calories and check how many calories food has before I consume the food.
She has helped me with self confidence. As I started to see the results of my hard work that I made because I listened to her and because I changed my eating habits and exercise daily, I saw a whole new person looking in the mirror. I saw a person who was beautiful, strong, and determined to overcome obstacles.
Every week I train with her and every week she motivates me to not give up if something is too hard; to keep trying and to practice it in order to get better. To not say the word “can't” because I can. I am just not believing in myself. Also, not to be negative, if I don't do something right the first time nobody is perfect and it takes practice in order to get good at something. She has told me If I don't lose a pound its okay, all that matters is that I tried, she will never be disappointed in me. No matter the time or day she is always there to support me when I have a question or a temptation, all I have to do is text her. She will not allow me to become distracted from my objective because she has the other trainers watching me.

Being a trainer is Tammy's profession of choice but she goes above and beyond any other trainer because she truly cares about me and about helping me achieve my goals. As a trainer her knowledge and motivation saves people from themselves and improves their health and life expectancy. She truly inspires me because she cares and wants to help people, be the best that they can be.
I have decided that I want to become a personal trainer and pay it forward by helping people just as Tammy has helped me believe in my own self-empowerment, to have more self confidence, her support, and motivation have given me the ability to challenge myself at a deeper level.