I am scared of failing in life

tzadouri
I always desire to be successful in life no matter what are my circumstances. Basically, all I want in life are to become successful and never regret for my actions. I take risks and opportunities that would lead me to the destination that I dream, but I know sometimes there would be some problems on my way that would stop me to fulfill my goals and that’s when I fail. I feel I would be failure because of majority things that makes me distracted from doing schoolwork’s and I sometimes believe it’s impossible.

The main purpose that keeps me away from doing my schoolwork is the social media, which causes me to interact with others while I have plenty of works to do. Everyday I promise to myself that tomorrow I would spend less time using social media, but the day comes and I use Facebook, Twitter, and instigram for almost an hour which I don’t get enough time to do my homework’s, so I have to sleep late everyday to do my homework’s. The next day in the class I feel sleepy,so I cannot pay attention or listen to the teacher and I don’t understand the lessons. When the teacher gives back the test result, I don’t get the passing score that would lead me to go to a college that offers an enormous amount of education. After all these problems, I would not be able to fulfill my goals and get my dream job.

Most of the time I think I don’t have the capability to enter a high level college or I’m not good enough to make my high school soccer team. I always think that there is someone better than me who is more talented and educated. It causes to reduce my self-esteem and not taking the advantage of doing something, so I give up to continue my destiny.

Life is filled with many variety distractions that keeps me away from doing my schoolwork’s, also there are thing that is impossible to do which makes me feel I’m failure. However being failure will make you seem ordinary, being successful will make you fortunate.