I am Scared of God

Ejmin

I am scared of god, because he is my creator. He created me and he can destroy me. Over my lifetime I did lots of bad thinks and I learned my lesson, karma always strikes. Now I understand that when I do

something bad or hurt someone, it will come back to me. I have been going to the church for almost six months, and I could see that my life changed a lot. I am a loyal to my god because I’m scared of him.

I’m loyal to god because he has more power than me. He can destroy my path or build me one. If god is not stronger than humans, we will never be loyal to him. For example, if America didn’t have all the

military power, no one would respect America. This is why I respect god because he is bigger than me in power. I respect god because I’m scared of him, also karma all ways hits a person.

Karma all ways hits a person, I leaned this from a personal experience. When I was in sixth grade I made fun of my friend because he was getting a B in science and I was getting an A. Two months later I

was getting a B and he was getting an A. Karma is not always a bad thing that god created. It can be a good thing too, if a person is nice to everyone, he will get something in return.

In conclusion, if someone is not stronger than a person, then that person will never respect or be loyal to the one weaker than him or her. Also be careful because karma is all ways ready to give or get

from a person. Be nice, respect other, and be loyal to god, and he will give something back in return.