My Heores Are My Grandparents

Summer
My Heroes Are My Grandparents
My heroes are my grandparents, Nana and Pa. They are my heroes for many reasons. The main reason is they are always there for me. Through thick and thin they have always been by my side. Nana and Pa come to many of my sports games to watch and cheer me on. They would often babysit me when I was little. They even babysat me when I was sick and both of my parents were at work. They didn’t mind they just love being with me and I love being with them. They are a huge comfort to me and many times when I am down they will call me and talk to me and make me forget everything, laugh and take a deep breath. Sometimes I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have them as my grandparents.
During school I don’t get to see them as much as I would like to. My mom is always reminding my sister and me that they won’t be around forever and that we should visit them more often. My visits with my grandparents are always fun, and I love going over there. Sometimes my sister and I take them for granted and don’t realize how much it hurts them not to see us. When we see them you can tell how much it means to them by their expressions and loving gestures. They really love us and want us to be with them. They mean a lot to us too and we want to be around them. I love both of them so much and I don’t know what I would do without them,
They both have taught me so much. Nana always helps me learn new words and teaches me everything I need to know. Pa taught me how to swim and also helps me learn everything I need to know. They just want what’s best for me. I appreciate everything they do for me and sometimes I don’t make that as clear as I should. My grandparents mean a lot to me and have helped me through my life every step of the way. They always can make me feel better and make me laugh. They are a really important part of my life and I thanks God for giving me them. I love my grandparents, Nana and Pa.