I am scared of the end of life, living alone

kidlotto22
What scares me the the most is the end of the world. when Blood thirsty animals attack humans and kill almost everyone but me. When I am all alone, that i know of so far nothing to do no one to talk to, and I would have to struggle and stay alive by eating scraps of food and bathing in dirty water. The wild animals that feed on flesh, they are after me trying to eat me and the only choice I have is to run and fend for myself finding their weaknesses, and killing them off, just trying to survive.

There is no more technology in the world anymore. I'm starting to become mentally disturbed and not thinking right, imagining random objects are talking to me and interacting with me. The only hope is for me to explore the whole world and try to find other living human beings that I could go and survive with. To find them to have a life with and do fun things again.

The worst part would be that I'm young and not really knowing what was going on and having to survive and don't know how to because of being an only child getting what I wanted not having to work and not know how to learn how to do things like other people that have that background being able to survive weeks on end without being home. While not being book smart but being street smart, knowing how to guide myself on the street but knowing how to do things, by being spoiled I was a little bigger but having a nice athletic history I was able to keep up with other people so that would be on my side when the wild animals chase me. The lack of book smarts would hold me back to what region or their predators, things about the wild animals that might help me fend them off, best place to set up camp, which fruits are edible, things like that, that will prevent me from surviving.

Then when the wild animals get to me, me not being able to move but i know what is going on watching them just feed on my body, can't protect or being able to flea away to safety and heal That's what scares me the most and I'm hoping that will never happen to me or anybody else because that is really scary.