I am afraid of Spiders.

Jwelday1
I am afraid of spiders.

Spiders. Creepy, crawly things that we fear yet there’s one thing that we don’t take into consideration. That is: they are afraid of us than we are of them. Yes, spiders are scary, nasty, and gross. Why should we be afraid of something so tiny?
I, truly, am utterly terrified of spiders. they creep me out. Not any of the plastic fake ones on halloween but the real ones. They crawl around everywhere in my house. They appear out of nowhere like a ninja in the night. Then they lay their eggs and can have thousands of babies.
When I get scared of them I am able to kill one. Just with my finger. Easy as that. Yet they are scary. I guess my fear would come from a childhood experience. When I was little I would see spiders everywhere. I would not bother them because they did not bother me. But then one day in pre-school, I believe, my whole class was sitting down and listing to story time. Out of no where everyone jumps up and screams. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!" they all yelled. I hadn`t a clue what was going on until I looked at the floor. Sitting there where there was once a child was a hideous creature. A wolf spider I believe. It was furry and big. Bigger than any that I have ever seen in my life. It was a monster. Fear arose from the pit of my stomach and strangled me like a neck tie. The spider was bigger than my face. As it began to move, everyone begasn to back away from it.
My teacher became the hero. She swooped in and trapped the spider under a plastic cup and threw it outside never to be seen again. This was years ago. Now, as I am older, I learn new things everyday about spiders. Like, for instance, you eat about four spiders per year. When I heard this it mortified me. I hate spiders and I end up eating some in my sleep! Yuck!
Another place my irrational fear of spiders came from would be from the Harry Potter movie , Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I think I was as afraid as Ron was. I watched when I was little so that didn't help. The giant spiders in that were the worst. I couldnt even look at the screen without thinking about them in my dreams. In that movie however the spiders were hairy. They were very, very big too. At that point I knew that the spiders weren't real butg tghgey did make a pretty good movie with them.
It is possible my fear came from my childhood. Now a days I can crush the small tiny spiders but the bigger ones are a whole 'nother story. I will either bolt away from it or yell and grab something to kill it with. Bigger Spiders, though, will be the death of me.