I am Scared of the Future

manaship49
Your entire world can change in a span of ten seconds or less. Just think, the people in Hiroshima, Japan during World War 2 were going about their normal schedules when a bomb exploded and changed their lives forever. They sure weren't expecting that in their near future. However, it happened and they had no way to stop it or expect it. The future is unexpected and that’s what makes it the scariest.
Have you ever thought about what the future holds? Like what college will you go to? Or whatever your dream college will accept you? What person you will marry? How many kids you will have? Will you have kids? How you will die? When you will die? Will you die young or old? Will you die in the next 20 years or in the next 2 days or even minutes? All the future is questions after questions. After a while thinking of the future can get overwhelming. Even scary, in fact. You have no clue what the future holds. Your future can take a turn for the better, and you can become a multi-billionaire in the next ten minutes, or your future can take a turn for the worst and you could be murdered by a psychopath in your house. Is it not scary not knowing what can happen to you in the nest moment? Just think a kidnapper could be lurking around the corner of your daily morning walk route…