I am scared of failure

dilawar.javaid.3
I am scared of failure. Failure has been my greatest enemy which I have feared of and perhaps my mentor for any success in my life. It is probably something which has made me drown and yet on the other hand helped me as a blurry hand waving for me to fumble before I do.

Failure. What exactly is failure? What has failure got to do with our worldly evolution? Even though I am stating rhetorical questions but this word is exceptional for everyone. It is different in explaining regarding the people living a happy life and those living a sad one in slums. It maybe different for a footballer missing to score an inevitable goal in the world cup final. The story may even be different for a ballerina failing to trip in front of a huge crowd. It may be different for a student to fail in achieving his required marks in a test and then again it may different in action and response for me and you.

The point that we are actually concerned with is that what failure tends to teach you after you have failed in doing what your cerebration had already planned. It is the ending of possibility to your utopia but it may eventually create an even flourished one. Failure is something you create after you have not tried hard enough to beat the impossible. Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they have been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It is an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It is a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. Then why fear failure? Well this question should be asked to those who fear it which obviously includes me.

I have failed many things in my life. The things I have failed in are subjective but they have immensely encouraged me to challenge and face the objective. The first time I ever failed something was considerably irrational. It was failing to keep my parents happy. Now , this may sound bizarre but indeed it was the most disappointing moment of my life. I had failed to meet their expectations when I was questioned by the Canadian officials whether they had kept me happy. I answered that they were very harsh and used to beat me all the time. From this respective information they received from a stupid nine year old boy , they literally thought that I was being spanked and was a subject of enormous domestic violence. The police took me and siblings in their custody and sent us to foster home services. They questioned my parents as if they were really criminals. In fact, they misinterpret the point that this was the love and affection they had for me to become a better human being. Why spanking then? Being honest , it really worked on me and made me realise that I had lost something very special in my life as soon as I stepped onto the doorstep of the foster home-my parents- the true love of my life and the only people who really cared for me. I had shed into tears after I knew what had actually happened being taken in custody secretly.

Later I received many unethical and controversial comments from my fellow Muslim relatives. I faced the propositions of my surrounding human beings as insults and gradually learned how to deal with them. In the end, the whole mess that I had created went to the court and finally I got my parents back after many days of pleading.
Nobody was to blame for other than me. The police were doing their job and my parents were doing theirs in controlling me which has made me a better human being evolved from those events. What I learned from this was to respect my parents and never lose them because I know how I felt when I had lost them even if it was for a short time span.

489 words.