I am scared of those red stuffs

WriterJasmine
I am scared of those red stuffs.What red stuffs?The answer is pimples.Not just pimples,but pimples growing on my face. Ugh!Usually,when I see a pimple on my face, I will scream to death.Pimples that grow on my face makes my feel horrible because there are ruining my pretty face.Later, I found some information on the internet:a pimple is a kind of acne and one of the many results of excess oil getting trapped in the pores.Oh!So it was my face that was the problem.Practicing good hygiene, including regularly washing skin areas with neutral cleansers, can reduce the amount of dead skin cells and other external contaminants on the skin that can contribute to the development of pimples.Therefore, I washed my face morning and night.At last,it worked!Yay!Bye bye those red stuff.However, I am still scared of you.