I am scared of not knowing what could happen tomorrow.

loganeasterling
I Am Scared of.

I am scared of not ever knowing with tomorrow will bring. Life on earth is a constant battle between us people vs people, people vs disease or illnesses, and people vs nature. There can be a lot of stuff in life people are scared of. For instance people could be scared of the dark, bugs, heights, water, or even clowns. Most of those options I am very scared of. But the most hardest topic to think about and to be scared of is losing a loved one. Everyone will go through this fear in life and it is something I fear the most and just recently have to dealt with. My grandpa passed away of October 21, 2012, he was a wonderful man. He was a role model to me in many ways in my life. My grandpa loved to be outdoors and loved to fix problems on computers. My grandpa had a small farm in this little town I live in by the name of Mt. Orab, Ohio. On Sundays my grandpa would wake up early and head to the farm right before church. But the Sunday of October 21, will forever change my life. I got a call from my grandmother around 10:30. " Logan! Logan! Please help me! Please! Your grandpa is down and I can't get him to wake up!" When I arrived at the small farm sure enough he had a massive heart attack and had passed away. I had just spent time with him the night before and we seemed fine. We went out to eat then he came to the gym with me and I lifted weights while he watched television but that night he told me he loved me very much and to always remember that but I would of never thought it would be the last time I saw and heard his voice. He was the one that keep me going through school and sports. He would always stay on top of me about grades and loved when I played soccer and he was always there for me when I needed it. The day of his funeral was what I was very scared of. I had people comforting me a lot like my father, mother, girl friend, step mom, and step dad. But everyone knew it would be a hard day. That was probably the thing I was most scared of. We had a event that happened a while ago with us that was also another scare. My girlfriends brother was in a very serious car accident where he was found dead at the scene but pulled through and was back. He suffered a very bad brain injury and was in a coma for a long period of time. This was a moment in my life were I truly saw the power of god and what prayer could really do and he seen him pull through it all. He is back to driving and working now and is living the dream. I am scared of heights. Took my first plane ride this summer and thought I was going to die. I did not like the ride at all but had some pretty fun moments on vacation. Water also scares me because of the fact that I can't swim and that I have a fear I will drown and really does scare me. So each person could be different I told you what I was most scared about ow what about you? Anything could happen at any time but we all need to learn that it will be alright and to push through our fears and conquer them one at a time.