"I am scared of the unseen"

JordanMarie23
"I am scared of the unseen"

Running as fast as you can to be free of the creature that's coming for you. Every snap of a stick, and crunch of a leaf leaves you feeling excited with fear. The forest is dark and no one is around, but you can't help the feeling that something is near. As goose bumps appear and chills run up your spine the danger that's following you begins to consume you. This creature is unlike any other, for you cannot fight what you cannot see. It's in your mind, it's in your world, so the question to ask is how to escape it. The supernatureal is confusing and terrorizing. One minute your walking enjoying the crisp night air, and the second a smile appears on your face. Your nightmare begins to terrorize you. For years ghosts, and ghouls have followed you, but as age surrounds you so do they. Eerie voices prowl upon you while the paranormal appears before you. Gasping for breath, you trip and fall, only to bear witness to an unexpected scene. Yelping for someone to help, a haunting of the dead has petrified your soul. The scariest phenomenon is the one that's unseen. Curing this nightmare has an ugly truth, for there is no cure for something that may or may not be there.