My Hero Is Oprah Winfrey

AD
When tragedies and doubtful situations occur, we all have heroes to look up to. My hero is Oprah Winfrey. She is a woman who came from an abusive childhood and has become an influential television host, actress, producer, and philanthropist. When Oprah wants to make a change, she stands up for what she believes in. Oprah Winfrey is a hero to me because she is selfless and dedicated.
Pursuing this further, Oprah has helped her country with no profit for herself. This is why she is considered a selfless person. Oprah encouraged the public to help victims from Hurricane Katrina and her Angel Network raised more than $51,000,000 for charity. Oprah goes out of her way to help the less fortunate. Another example is when she gave fifty high school students full college scholarships.
Furthermore, Oprah is considered a hero to me because she is dedicated. Winfrey is a dedicated activist for children’s rights. President Clinton signed a bill into law that Oprah had requested to the Congress. She has assisted in the arrest child molesters. On The Oprah Winfrey Show, she features a child predator list. She pledged to reward $100,000 per case for individuals who provide information leading to the capture of criminals. Since the launch of the list, nine fugitives have been captured.
For over twenty years, Oprah Winfrey has been known for doing great deeds for her country. She is considered a hero for many Americans. She shows leadership, selflessness, and dedication. It is important for Americans to be helpful to their community and to start thinking about others besides themselves. Oprah shows that we can help people in need if we all work together. Oprah once said, “Every one of us gets through the tough times because somebody is there, standing in the gap to close it for us.”

Comment by anke99

Its a best suggestion for make the requirement fulfil with it and in the final words I would like to say here set alarm clock windows 10 this topic really attract me lot and also give you many of the chance to manage of your clock.
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2018 7:56:10 AM