I Am Scared of Myself

CrazyGirl
I’m not afraid of the dark, or any bugs or snakes. In all honesty I’m scared of myself. I never know what I’m going to do next. I don’t know how I’ll react to a certain subject. I’m scared of my reactions, and of my words, and defiantly scared of what I’ll do to the people around me. I never know, well… anything. I fear for the people around me at all times because of the unknown about myself. It isn't fair in any way, or any form. Sometimes you just have to deal with it, when that is all you can do. You have to guess about the way you’ll react, and hope you guessed right, or else you might react in a way that’ll be random, that’ll hurt someone’s feelings. I can’t take that kind of stress, neither can a lot of people. So, a lot of people are scared of the dark, or the creepy crawlies… But I’m scared of myself, and I’m not ashamed to admit that. Because for the most part, I think we all fear ourselves in some way or form.