I'm Scared of Discontent and Disunity Amongst The Inhabitants Of The World

zaina
The growing restlessness and feeling of discontent amongst people is the greatest concern. Our world has been fully divided rather teared apart due to differences and wars because nobody is satisfied with what they have.Today people are divided due to cultural, social, economical and physical differences. Tolerance for each other is the quality we all lack at.
The fact that we all are different scares me. How can we all be different from each other when our designer ,our fashioner is the same, what can make us different if we all are inhabitants of the earth. Just give a thought on how your house would be if all family members were at war with each other, probably it would create a lot of disturbance for all family members who would lack behind in every aspect of life, where as the family whose members are at peace with each other would continue to prosper concentrating on their work.
Today there is a need for somebody who would unite the world , somebody under whom the whole world would forget their differences.