My Hero is My Sister

danipooh221

“Just call my name and I’ll be there” Michael Jackson. A person that always is there for me when times are bad, who keeps a level head, a person who care for their little sister, and a second mom. My sister Tina Marie Sineus is my hero. She often takes the responsibility to take care of me and manage her family and three jobs. It may see, like a lot for one person but for her it’s just a typical day being Tina.
Ever since I have been a young child, she has taken time to teach me the little things in life such as tying my shoes and ride a bike. This trend of teaching me things in life has continued now that I have grown up. Taking time to teach me morals and values so that I will stay level headed so that I can make wise decisions. She was always going beyond her duties of being a sister. Tina would take me everywhere she went whether it was to McDonalds or to the zoo. Never a complaint came out of her mouth of what she had to do for me. By my sister being a wife with two kids and three jobs, she is always busy. My sister always makes time for me. She juggles her responsibilities very well, and I commend her. I want to have the patience and kindness that she has exhibited all these years.
During February 2009, my house caught fire while I was home alone. I went into panic mode. I called 911 then I called my parents. My parents were not answering their phones. I kept trying to think about another person I could call so they can come to my house. While walking out of my burning house, I felt like no one cared about me as tears ran down my face. Then a little voice in my head told me to call my sister. She answered the phone. I was relieved. She rushed off her job to come see about me and to help me calm down until the fire and rescue came. Tina comforted me in a time when I was in need. Never had I ever needed her so much in my entire life. I just hope and pray that her qualities can rub off on me so I can be a better person.
I would do anything for my sister because I look up to her and I love her. I don’t tell her that I love and that she is my hero but I need to tell her. I just really want her to know that I appreciate all the things she had done for me, has done for me, and will do for me. I called her name and she was there.