I Am Scared Of Flying Insects

Azreen
Frankly, it’s a true story from me. I, a 15 year old girl that am scared of something that flies, such as mosquitoes, moths and flies. Do not laugh at me! Watching them fly makes me think that they want to take me fly with them even though they are even smaller than my nail! Want to know the story behind this? Focus your eyes on what I am going to write. It started when I was a kid. I was playing at a lake near a big tree. That day, I noticed something bizarre on a branch of the tree. It made me so eager to know about that thing. All of a sudden, I saw a stone near the tree. I grinned. I took the stone and threw it to the ‘thing’ on the tree, hoped that it would fall down. And yes! It fell down. But unfortunately … ‘buzz buzz’. From my point, I thought that they were saying the same sentence; ATTACK HER! Then, I knew the ‘thing’ is called a hive. Suddenly, a swarm of bees came out of the hive angrily to attack me! I am scared of it. “ Mom! Mom! They want to attack me! Save me! “ I ran, ran and ran. “ Ouch! “ They stung me so hard. Luckily, I was near a lake. So, what should I wait for? I jumped into the lake to save my life, of course. Because of that, I was admitted to a nearby hospital for almost a month. That is the reason why I am scared of things that flies. How about you? I hope you too scare of the same thing.