I am scared of growing up

the thickness
My greatest fear is growing up. I am terrified of it. I'm scared to have to actually take care of myself. I'll have to stand on my own two feet and survive. It seems easy to most but if you really look at it it's not. It means getting a job and feeding yourself and providing your own shelter. I would have to adapt to a different life style with less than I am use to. Will no longer be able to say I want something and it appear, I will have to earn it. I have gotten use to the life my parents have provided and move to a lifestyle where I only have the basics. I will have to get a job and manage my money. I won't be able to spend it how I please any longer I will have to use it to pay bills and buy food. It doesn't seem fun and I am terrified of the reality that one day I will have to be dependent on myself and only myself.
Comment by thegoodfairy

i think the growing up part is fun. you learn new things, new experiences, and that feeling that u r on ur own and don't depend on anyone is awesome! no matter if we have to work a little bit to feed ourselves, the independence and the fun we get is really worth it. Childhood is a lovely moment, and teenage is fun too, but growing up is a part of life. a differnt lifestyle is always fun because it means new friends, respect and a new beginning to life , a whole new start. so i think u shouldn't be terrified of it :)
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2013 1:15:26 PM