my hero is my cousin Osniel

alberto6593
MY HERO ESSAY ANDRES ROLLER 2A

Heroes, while it would be great to have a hero or even be one regrettably I can not say that I have ever been one for anyone else not even my self, because truth be told I am not hero material if anything I would most likely be a villain. However if I say that I do not have a hero or ever looked up to anyone as such I would be lying through my teeth and out my buttocks. There has been someone in my life that I have always looked up to ever since I was a child, and that would be my cousin Osniel. My cousin is crazy, original, intelligent, and ever since I can remember he has been outspoken. Everything I would love to one day be considering how antisocial and shy I am.

Even though my hero may not have super powers, to me he has become larger than life to me, and even though I don’t like to admit it he has become an unattainable goal of mine. To be just like him is sometimes what I used to strive for. Heck I still do. My cousin is also in gymnastics and is in great physical form unlike me who is in horrible physical form. People generally strive to be like the heroes that they have, which is why I strive to be at least a little like my cousin.

Grades, academic scores, and everyday speech, everything he seems to do he does it to the fullest and it just appears so intelligent, my cousin is in college right now and he already has his career all figured out opposed to me who still has not idea what I am going to do, still don’t have my sat or my act or anything done. Osniel on the other hand already has his life pretty much figured out, it only makes me want to be like him even more.

Ironically even though I say that my cousin is my hero it seems that I envy him even more than what I look up to him which is why I am more like a villain. My cousin the unattainable hero, and me the underwhelming villain. Looking back it feels that is how it has always been and always will be, I hope to be wrong and that one day I can grow to be able to hold up a candle light to him one day I would be more than happy with that. But there you have it folks, my hero, my cousin.