My Hero is Nick Saban

Meade28
Cholito Meade
9-25-10
p.6
Stepping off the mount of a NFL coach, the hero of my time is Nick Saban, the head coach of mighty Alabama Crimson Tide. Most people would despise him for leaving other great franchises but I knew that he had a greater purpose for his leave. As a spectator I believe that when you achieve a level of greatness then you should take on more and harder challenges. The fact that he came into a struggling organization and turned it around to a top caliber team further embraces his greatness. He not only changed the program but he also created elite athletes which makes up his powerhouse team. Through the toughness of the program he also emitted Alabama its first Heisman trophy winner named Mark Ingram which was a sophomore running back.
Bouncing back off a bad season two years ago Coach Nick Saban never had a desire to quit after finishing a 7-6 season. He improved his program and made an astonishing turn around with a 12-2 season leading them to the cotton bowl which unfortunately they lost. Although after he got all his kinks out of his program and tightened up on his coaching aspects he then led them to a National Championship game. This time around the Crimson Tide performed to the fullest ability and trampled the Texas Longhorns 37-21. The ending results of his program produced great NFL prospects in which one of them was drafted in the top ten and having another breakout athlete taking among the top 20 of the 1st round. After finishing a perfect season last year Nick Saban has opened the doors to new potential outcomes which I hope leads to a repeat National Championship game.
The efforts of Nick Saban are unimaginable on how he shows off his ability to lead and to influence viewers that they too can achieve greatness. Coming from all around the football league by
being in the NFL and the NCAA, he strives to further increase his reign of dominance. This includes improving the players and the coaching staffs around him who also help improve the program.
The admiration of Nick Saban is a feeling that I feel is valuable to me. Just the presence of that man can give you inspiration to perform to your fullest. What influences me most about him is that he always has that desire to win and keeps that in sight like he has tunnel vision. His passion for the game of football is then past among his pupils which go out and perform everyday to represent for their school. Carrying the school pride on their back, they let opponents know who the mighty Crimson Tide is and what their intentions are.