My hero is my Dad

acash93
Most people if not everyone has a hero of some sort in there life. To me a hero is someone that you look up to, someone that you want to be like when you get older.The hero in my life is actually someone i am real close to, my father. My dad is the complete example of a hardworking man. Nothing has ever come easy to him, everything he has in life he has had to work for.

It all started at birth, his biological parents were not fit to raise him so they put him up for adoption. As you get older and learn that your real parents did not want you, it can take a serious toll on someone life.As far as he was concerned his adopted mom was the only real parent he ever had seeing as his adopted father left him and his mom. My dad never had the father figure he gave me in his life, my dad gave me everything he didnt have as a kid.

When highschoolcame around my dad faced numerous challenges.During his senior year of highschool my dad was involved in a very serious car wreck that would take the lives of two and seriously injure two more.My dad was kept in the hospital for over two months.Imagine missing what was suppose to be the best year of your life, laying in a hospital bed all day doing nothing.My father had a potentially bright future in baseball but after the wreck all of his dreams were shattered.This did not stop him however from making a quick recovery to make it back in time to walk at graduation.

To this day my father still works every single day outside in rough climates to provide the things for his family that he never had.Not only is he a good hero but he is also a pretty good dad. me and my father are not as close as we once were but he will always be my hero.