My Hero is Michael Jackson

m.kyrie
My hero is Michael Jackson

“And the award goes to… MICHAEL JACKSON!” the announcer screams as loud as the audience. Once again, the King of Pop has won yet another award for his catchy music and killer dance moves. MJ has inspired me to follow my dreams of becoming one of the greatest entertainers alive; He is my hero due to his persistence. A hero is someone who can inspire and dream big, making them a reality. Despite where one comes from, a hero can be anyone.
A real hero can maintain such characteristics through such adverse times. Despite all of the pain Michael endured during his faux childhood, he has managed to stay true to his identity and his passion. I have avoided losing myself as well, thanks to MJ’s triumph over evil. Other than entertaining. He has also inspired me to persevere to my future and hopes. MJ never gave up, even in the child molestation accusations. His persistence lingered until his tragic demise on June 25, 2009. Heroes also can experience great falls.
MJ remains my hero also because his music had been a solace from the world for him. Through his troubled life, Michael continued to express his passion for entertainment via his music. Nothing had stopped him, as nothing has stopped me. Heroes have these safe havens for consolation in the hard times.
Heroes do not always make a change; however, “The Man in the Mirror” truly made a change. MJ is a hero to me, because he broke down so many racial barriers of music, bringing the world together. He has united this cold, cold world through his words. MJ taught me that a hero does not need a cape to save people, but a passion full of courage. He once said, “The greatest education in the world is to watch the masters at work.”