My hero is Carolyn Stewart

louisstewart
The only thing that can force a change in this world is influence. A person’s hero is their most evident and effectual catalyst for influence. The effects of this hero can vary extensively, they may make someone stronger, push themself further, or even just keep that person on a good moral path in life.The strongest most ever-present influence in my life is my own mother. She has been invaluable to me not only because of how she takes care of me but also the vital knowledge, values and ideals she imparted to me, as my hero. Your life is your responsibility and all responsibilities are your own to fulfill, is one of the most prudent lessons that my mother has instilled in me. When I was young my mom worked hard as a single parent so I could have things children with two parents had. As far as my memory can recollect my mother has worked hard in a managers position at the very least in any work place. Whenever times got hard, she by no means gave up or made any kinds of excuses. She persevered through any obstacles in her way, from observing her everyday of my life she influenced me to fulfill any goals I set for myself or responsibilities I put upon myself, as well as not look upon other people to accomplish my aspirations and responsibilities for me in my stead. Equality between a man and a woman and actually being a man are the two other things my mother imparted. She raised me by herself so I saw that a woman could do everything a man can do. This along with other things influenced me with the ideals that a woman should always be treated respectfully and never less than a man. Essentially she was a diamond cut beacon of perseverance at its best, while being a constant reminder of how striving to move forward brings about not only change but also success, no matter your starting point. The way I believe a man should be was the most fundamental ideal my mother influenced upon me over my life time. A man should never lie, cheat, steal, surrender, quit, or push their responsibilities on others but should always be giving, kind, sincere, valorous , dependable, and conscientious. The world itself is usually what influences a person for the most part, a death, an event, an experience, or an encounter. But for I it was the person who brought me into this world and has been with me my entire lifetime. .Some say there heroissomeone whos done a lot of things that are outstanding and outrageous, but mine happens to be someone who’s done deeds that are extraordinary, exigent, and selfless. My mom influenced my life farther and more substantially than any other occurrence in my life and she has had the longest lasting and most critically indispensable effects.