My Hero: Mom

nolefan
Heroes are the people that make the world go ‘round. They are the people that can look up to when we are in need of help. My Mom, although we have our rough times, she is my hero. She is the one that has sacrificed many things throughout her life to make my life better. My mom is also the person that always supports me and is there for me when I need her.
Throughout life there are sacrifices that are not always necessary, but are done to make someone’s life better. My mom is the person that has sacrificed many things throughout my life in order to make my life better. For example, this school year she has given up her car to let me drive to and from school. There are some days that she walks home from work, just so that it is easier for me to get to my job or school. My mom has also sacrificed being able to have peace and quite, having two children can mean a lot of noise sometimes. Having children also means that you can’t always do the things that you want to do, like going to the mall with you friends; my mom has sacrificed many days to go a have a day to herself, to be with my sister and I. This is what makes me very appreciative over everything I do and have offered to me.
When I am having a gloomy day or I am just need to talk to someone, my mom is the one that is always there for me. My mom has been through a lot in her life and she always has advice or a story to contribute to help me with my problems or make me feel better. Her stories or advice always have a way to make my situation easier to solve and understand, and being a teenage girl that always comes in handy, and make the difference knowing that you are not the only one that has been through a situation like a break up or trying to find who you true friends are in life. Because of my mom I have learned that life is full of mistakes, the only way you are going to grow and become better is to learn from them and to live life to it’s fullest.
A hero can be and mean many different things, but my mom is the definition of a Hero in my book. Without my mom I would not be the person that I am today. Although one day in the near future I will not live with my mother anymore, I want her to know that no matter how old I get, I will always be her little girl and she will always be my Hero.