My Hero is my Best Friend

Kirbylund
Everyone has a hero, whether it’s someone famous, a family member, or a peer. For me, it’s my best friend. My friend Ronnie is my hero because she is always there for me when I need her, and she is someone that I look up to.
A best friend is someone that you can go to for anything you need. Ronnie has helped me out many times, and that is why she is my hero. Anytime I need advice, she does the best she can to help me, even if I’m in a difficult situation. If I’m feeling sad, she knows just how to cheer me up. I know I can depend on her because she has always been trustworthy in the past. She is the only person that I can talk to about anything, and not have to worry about her judging me or telling anyone else. I know that if I ever needed a favor form her, she would do it. The security of having someone to turn to, no matter what, is an important feeling. A best friend is an important person in everyone’s life for this reason. Ronnie is my hero because she is one of the best friends that I could ever ask for.
A hero should be someone that you can look up to. I look up to Ronnie because of her personality. She works extremely hard at everything she does, and I respect that. In school, she goes above and beyond what is expected of her. Since I am a competitive person, this makes me work harder and keeps me going. Ronnie is the best person to work on a group project with, because she will always put her all into it, no matter what it is. Ronnie also has good character. I make fun of her sometimes for never lying to her parents, but really, it just shows how honest she is. She is such a caring person, and is always nice to everyone. She has the more morals and values than anyone I’ve ever met. I wish that I could be more like her, because I am none of the above. A positive hero is someone that inspires you, and makes you want to improve yourself. Ronnie definitely does this for me, and that is why she is my hero.
Having a famous person or a relative as a hero is nice, but I’d prefer my best friend as a hero any day. Since my best friend is the person that I’m closest to, having them double as my hero is more beneficial because she makes me want to improve myself.