My Hero is My Mom

kelcie_2013
My entire life, I have had one and only one person that I have been able to depend on. That person is my mother. She is without a doubt, the most caring and compassionate person that I know. Life has thrown her more curves than she deserves, yet somehow she always knows what to do. My mother is always there to support me in whatever it is I want to do. I don't always treat her with the respect that she deserves, yet that doesn't make her turn her back on me. She unconditionally loves me and my brother. She keeps us safe and provides us with all of our needs. But most importantly, she gives us love. She is a wonderful mother that deserves the best in life. Even after my dad's sudden death in 2006, my mother held our family together and tried her best to give us everything we could ever want. Because my mother is strong, independent, savvy, and a wonderful person at heart, she is my hero.

I love you mom. (: