My Hero is My Mom.

lad3893
Out of all of the six billion people in the world, I am lucky enough to have a hero that is completely brave, loyal, selfless, and someone who supports me in everything that I do. Most mothers are only disciplinarians to their children and almost never anything more, but my mom is everything a mother should be; plus ten times more. She never gives up on me and is my best friend.
My mom always puts me first no matter what. In many cases, she will be given an opportunity and dismisses it because my sister and I need her more. She has been invited, on many occasions, to go out with her friends but declined due to the fact that my sister and I were not able to go and she did not want to leave us alone. There have also been many occasions where my sister and I have needed objects, such as school supplies, but my mom also needed things for work for herself. She would buy us what we needed and wait to two weeks for her to get paid again to pay for what she needed.
In addition, I am proud to call my mom my hero because of her bravery. From going through a divorce and transitioning into being a single parent of two small children to going overseas three times in the past few years to help with the war, she has proven how strong she is and how much she cares for other people. No matter what was going on she would always make sure to call me and make sure that I was okay before anything else. She never wanted me to feel alone or abandoned by her going overseas. After all, it was all for my own benefit anyways.
Of all my mother’s characteristics, these are two that I admire the most and try incorporate into my life on a daily basis. I have been told on several occasions how strong, loyal, and caring I am. Honestly though, I owe all of my own characteristics to my mother and her lessons on life. Thanks to all of her courage and love, it has influenced me to be the best person that I could possibly be in life. She is truly like my angel sent from above.