Heroes

chimercial
Who is my hero? Well, that is a good question to ask, dear reader. I have many heroes, some big, some small, but all important just the same. I cannot say that one person could be my hero. seeing as too many people have entered and exited my life, all with good feelings or bad feelings, but one thing they all have in common is that they changed me, and made me better. And for that, I thank them.
"Well, but, you must have favorites, right?" You say. And my answer is no. I do not have favorites, because I understand the value of every single person who has entered my life and no matter what small role they might have played, they did something that changed something bigger, that changed something bigger, and so on, until it hit me, and changed me... the snowball effect. I need ever single person in my history, for its them, who made me who I am.