My hero is everyone

yasminlover101
There are so many heroes today that sometime we forget then. But my heroes are everyone who impacted me and this world. By making decisions everyday to make this world a better place to live in. One of those heroes is the solders in Afghanistan who are at war. They work night and day knowing that there protecting there love ones and other people like us while here in the USA. Though I don’t know them they are protecting everyone including me. Other heroes are police, firefighter, doctors, nurses, teachers, and other people like them, men or women work long hours to keep us self. There a long list of name of heroes not mention in TV or newspaper. Some are forgotten in the pass and not writing in the history books. They somehow impacted our life. Some gave up there life for our nation in pass wars. There so many heroes out there. But we don’t realize them. My parents are heroes too. Though they argue with me or grounded me at times. Sometimes I don’t like what they do around other people and make me do stuff I don’t like to do. They are sometimes right about what I did wrong. Well I lie most of the time they’re right. But they point out what the right thing to do. Even if I hate them I love them at the same time. These heroes are everywhere around me everywhere. Though I don’t know them not even there name. I know that they protect me and others in so many ways.