"Patriotism: The greatest teacher in life"

claire.kennedy96
If you asked 50 people what it means to love the country they’re from you would get 50 different answers. One person might say that to love your country you must serve your country. While another one would say that you have to know everything about your country to love it. Then there will always be the people who think you must be born here to love this country. I however believe that to show you love your country you vote, and serve your country in any way possible. I am very proud of my country. I love the way that in our country everyone is given a fair opportunity. One of the best things about this country is that we let almost everyone who proves that they want to be in this country in. I am proud that not only the people who are born in the United States of America love their country, but also people who come here in hope of a better life. That is what makes this such a great country.