Patriotism: Loving Your Country Through Thick and Thin.

AislinnPaige99
"Patriotism" - What does it mean to love your country? Why are you proud (or not proud) of your country?

Patriotism is an ideal part of every country. I love my country but I'm not always proud of my country. The Untied States often get into difficult situations. It can be hard to love your country when situations hurt other people.
There are several struggles that could be considered the most lethal for our country, the citizens many be suffering from our country. The fact that the country is only helping the ones that don't necessarily need the help is sickening to many. The United States has been crippling the middle and lower class-men by using the power of the higher class-men.
To love your country while it's weakening it's self can be a hard task to bear, but I still love my country. My country may be over-bearing, controlling, and immobilizing it's self but many people are taken care of. I may be saying I still love my country because I'm not the one out on the streets like the thousands of other Americans. I will still love my country.
The point I believe I'm getting at is that you have to love your country but you don't have to love what the government chooses to do.